This citrusy marinated wild salmon dish takes your catch to the next level. Be prepared for bursts of flavor!
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Season fillets with salt and pepper, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Set aside in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, balsamic vinegar, honey, green onions, and cilantro. Pour marinade over salmon; cover, and refrigerate overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange salmon on a broiling sheet. Place in a preheated oven, and bake for 5 minutes. Increase heat to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C), turn fillets, and broil 5 minutes more.
Modified from recipe on AllRecipes.com