Summertime Black Bear Hunting on the White Mountain Apache
by Travis Baker, OA Senior Hunting, Fishing, TAGS Consultant
I recently returned from a successful black bear hunt on the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation (WMA) in east-central Arizona. I have bear hunted in Alaska, multiple Canadian provinces, and the lower 48. This is why you need to consider the WMA for your next bear hunt.
· Big Bears! In fact, several of the top bears in the B&C record book have come off the White Mountain.
· Color phase bears. At least 50% of the bears we harvested are other than black.
· Two bear option!
· Baited hunts in the Spring and Summer to hound hunts in the Fall.
· No passports or firearms paperwork required!
· No pesky mosquitoes to deal with!
· Great weather!
For more info. click here: http://worldwidetrophyadventures.com/outfitter-profile?hunt_id=1130