How to become a WTA Outfitter
Worldwide Trophy Adventures understands that in order to take care of the best clients in the industry that we need to have the best outfitters in the industry. We take the process of adding new outfitters to our portfolio of offerings very seriously and do the proper due diligence to help ensure that the relationship between Worldwide Trophy Adventures and the outfitter revolves around our mutual client. If you are an outfitter interested in becoming a part of the Worldwide Trophy Adventure offerings here are a few steps we would like you to do to help facilitate our selection process.
Please send the following information to:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - or -
- Worldwide Trophy Adventures
P.O. Box 335
Sidney, NE 69162
Once we receive the following information Worldwide Trophy Adventures will determine whether or not we will proceed to a deeper vetting process for your operation.
- Contact Name
- Mailing Address
- E-Mail Address
- Phone #
- Business Name/Outfitter Name
- If applicable any outfitter licensing information
- Website Link
- Location/Region Outfit operates in
- Core Business (Hunting or Fishing)
- Core Offering (What do you specialize in?)
- Pricing list of offerings
- What is included and key exclusions in the packages?
- How many spots available?
- Typical Itinerary of a customer?
- Any Industry Memberships (example: Outfitter Associations, SCI)
- List of other booking agencies you work with.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Worldwide Trophy Adventure outfitter offerings.