- Point System: Vermont has a bonus point system in place. You will receive one extra chance for each year you have applied but were unsuccessful.
- License Purchase Yes/No: No
- Party Applications: Successful applicants may add a sub-permittee (party member) after the tag has been drawn. This would allow either the successful applicant or the sub-permittee to harvest the moose. However, only one moose may be harvested by either the successful applicant or the sub-permittee.
- Hunter’s Safety Card Requirement: Anyone over the age of 16 must have a hunter’s safety card in their possession while afield.
- Youth: Applicants are required to be 16 years of age at time of application to apply/obtain a moose permit.
- Vermont has a bonus point system in place. You will receive one extra chance for each year you have applied but were unsuccessful.
- TAGS Application Deadline: June 5, 2018
- State Deadline: June 12, 2018
See more TAGS trips
- Vermont Species
- State Tag Fee
- Total Due to WTA TAGS to Apply