West Texas Free Range Red Sheep Hunt
Or Call: 1-800-346-8747
On these hunts, you also have the opportunity to hunt other Exotic Species that are also Fair Chase. To your Red Sheep Hunt, you can also add Scimitar Oryx, Addax, Blackbuck, and Mouflon Sheep. Each of these species can be added on a trophy fee basis.
There are great accommodations on or near the ranch you will be hunting. You will have one of two options to choose from. You can stay in a hunters bunk-house which is set up with a bathroom, kitchen, small living area, and a bedroom with 5 bunk-beds, sleeping 10 total people. The bunkhouse option is included in the daily rate as well. Or you can stay at the motel located next to the bunkhouse that is locally owned and is very nice. This option would incur an additional daily rate just like any other motel would.
Any Weapon / 1 on 1 Guided / $250 Per Day + Trophy Fee upon harvest (See Trophy Fees Below):
TROPHY FEES (Due Upon Harvest)
- Armenian Red Sheep: $4,680
- Scimitar Oryx: $4,500
- Blackbuck: $3,500
- Addax: $4,500
- Mouflon Sheep: $2,700 ($500 Trophy Fee Over 25”)
- 3 Meals/Day
- Skinning, capeing, quartering of all game harvested
- Delivery of all game to processor or taxidermist
- Daily Rates
- Optional Motel Accommodations
Directions to the ranch will be supplied upon booking
Approximate License & Tag(s) Cost
$50.00 License Only
Physical Requirement Level
Level 2 - These hunts are mostly conducted on private ranches. Species include mule deer, elk, antelope; additionally, some caribou and African plains game hunts. Moderate to light hiking each day in semi-mountainous terrain.
- Non-Hunter Daily Rate: $150 Per Day
- If an exotic hunt is added to a Free-Range Aoudad Hunt, there is no Daily Fee charged.
- Red Sheep: 28” to 30” is to be expected with a chance at bigger.
- Blackbuck: 21” to 23” as an average (1 or 2 that may hit 25”+).
- Expect to see 50-60 blackbuck per day
- Anywhere from 1.5 hours to 3 hours from existing Aoudad Ranches.