Kansas has long been regarded as one of the premier areas on the planet to have a crack at a truly giant whitetail. We here at WTA TAGS have a truly special offering for the 2019 season. This long time partner of WTA TAGS has been unmatched on success and the caliber of deer he takes each and every season. His repeat business is as high as we have ever seen and rarely do spots present themselves. Fortunately, for the clients at WTA, there are a few limited openings this year for both the rifle and archery hunt. Take a look at some of these staggering stats:
- 80% of hunters either harvested or had a shot opportunity at 160″+ deer
- They averaged 161″ on the season
- 23 deer harvest over 160
- 7 deer over 170
- 3 deer missed over 200″ in the last three years
- 250 trail cams going with over 50+ being wireless
- Year round feeding program
- 30,000 + acres ( some of which doesn’t even get hunted due to the limited number of hunters)
- Quality food and Lodging
By our estimation it is the year round scouting, feeding and attention to detail that really makes this outfitter special. Throw in the fact that he has some of the best dirt on planet earth and that is a recipe for success.
Give the Consultants here at WTA TAGS a shout to discuss what hunt options are available. If a giant whitetail has eluded you or if you are just a whitetail junkie this is definitely a place you should take a very hard look at.