Oregon Hunting Deadlines
Oregon Hunting Information
- If you are applying in Oregon, you must purchase a $160.50 nonrefundable hunting license each year.
- Oregon is home to some of the largest California bighorn sheep on the continent.
- You must choose between Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep and California bighorn sheep when applying.
- Oregon has no preference point or bonus point system in place for Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep or California bighorn sheep.
- Nonresidents are entitled to no less than 5% and no more than 10% of the sheep tags.
- A hunter’s safety card is required in the field for hunters 17 years of age or younger.
- Youth hunters 11 years of age may apply as long as they turn 12 before they hunt.
State Application Deadline
May 17, 2021
Oregon Tag Fees
TOTAL DUE TO WTA TAGS TO APPLY
Rocky Mountain Bighorn